We despatch products to UK addresses and worldwide and orders are normally despatched in 3 working days.
The cost of postage and packing for items ordered is displayed automatically in your basket during the order process. We only charge you delivery once per order, even if we send you more than one parcel. The full delivery charge is charged on the first parcel despatched.
Delivery charges include packing and postage. Standard UK delivery is FREE for orders of £50 or more and £5.00 for orders under £50 (see UK exclusions below). Orders will usually arrive up to 7 working days from the day you place your order depending on availability of stock (see point 1 below). All orders require a signature on delivery so please inform us if you have any special instructions to relay to the delivery driver – ie. leave with a neighbour etc…
UK Exclusions: Orders to the Isle of Man, and Northern Ireland have free delivery at £150 and the shipping cost is £17.95 for orders under £150. From the time of placing an order, 7 working days should be allowed for delivery – depending on stock (see point 1 below).
1. We will do our absolute best to meet our stated delivery times but they cannot be guaranteed – this is subject to stock and courier availability and demand.
2. In the event of any issue with transporting non-standard items or high costs to deliver to a remote area, we reserve the right to cover our postage costs but we will always get in touch with you before dispatching your order to update you
3. Orders weighing more than 5kg are likely to attract additional Delivery Charges – we will advise if this applies prior to shipping.
Returns & Refunds
If you need to cancel an order…
• You can cancel your order within 14 working days. In order to do this, we require written notification of your intent to cancel no later than 14 days after the order has been placed. This can be in the form of an email and we will confirm receipt of this notification once received.
• If goods have already been received and are being returned, please send them back along with clear information detailing whom they were returned by (to include order, number, name and contact details). These need to be returned to us within 14 days of you notifying us of your intention to cancel the order.
• When cancelling an order you are responsible for the delivery cost incurred to return the goods – please note that aerosols may not be accepted by some carriers.
If you require a refund…
• You have the right to return your goods for a refund within 30 days of receiving them.
• If you wish to return a product because you no longer want it you will need to cover the delivery costs associated with returning the item. The amount of the refund will be determined once we have confirmed that the product is in good condition once received back (items need to be unused and in their original packaging). Please note that aerosols, or kits containing aerosols, cannot be sent via Royal Mail.
• Statutory rights – in the event that a product does not perform as stated, a full refund will be offered within 6 months of purchase. If the goods are required to be returned the cost will be covered by OB Detailing.
• Please note that if a product does not perform because it was used on the wrong then we are unable to take responsibility for this. If in any doubt our customer service team are always happy to advise on all aspects of car care and which products are suitable.